Causes of depression
There are a number of causes and here are the main ones:
- Leading a depressing life
- Having problems we can't fix
- Not looking after yourself physically (eating, sleeping, exercising etc.)
- Being genetically predisposed to depression
- Going through one or more traumatic experiences
- Bereavement, or the break up of a relationship
- Social isolation, lack of friends
- Being inclined to see things in a depressing way
Some people tick all of those, that is not uncommon. But just one can be sufficient to cause a high degree of depression. This website addresses all of these causes.
MoodMaster provides you with an activity decider, like a dice, for when you know you should do something but can't think what.
There are three different relaxation methods to ensure you have one that suits you.