1. You attend a 3-day training course on how to run effective MoodMaster Programmes.
2. You can run any or all of 7 programmes covering: Mental Resilience, Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Worry, Irritability and Anger, Emotional Control, Panic, and Optimising mental health in the workplace.
3. You can download excellent materials for your patients to keep, for each of the MoodMaster sessions.
4. You can enjoy being part of a group of (currently 90) professionals delivering effective MoodMaster input.
5. Every three months you submit the data on how your patients have progressed.
Firstly, you need to attend a 3-day course on how to become an effective MoodMaster Programme Leader. The cost is £1,000 per person and entitles you to run any of the 7 MoodMaster programmes available, and download the materials you need to run them for a period of 12 months. To renew your license after this date, for a further 12 months, you can complete an online refresher course at a cost of £250 per person.
You don’t need any formal qualifications, but you do need to be supported by an organisational framework. So, for example, you might be employed by an NHS Mental Health Trust, a specialist mental health charity, an educational establishment, or even a corporation. And, even though the programme is pre-written, you also need to have a natural flair for communication and supporting people in groups.
12-14 November 2019
College Court, Knighton Road, Leicester, LE2 3UF.
£1,000 per person.
Note: If you would like more than one license, we can bring the course to your organisation and train a group of 4-8 people. The cost of this is £1,000 per person and includes all tutor expenses.
"This group is amazing; I have benefitted from it so much. It has helped me cope with my mental health problems, and everything I have learned will continue to help me for the rest of my life. I would recommend this course to anyone with mental health problems and even people just generally having difficulty day-to-day. Thank you."view more