© This site and its contents are subject to Copyright 2019
Content written by Dr William Davies B.Sc., Ph.D., C.Psychol
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of MoodMaster. The site and its contents are protected, without limitation, by U.K. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, the user agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If the user does not agree, the user has no right or license to access this Web Site and therefore should not do so.
1. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, commercially exploit, or upload any of the material on this Web Site without the prior written permission of MoodMaster. No intellectual property or other rights in and to this website, other than the limited right to use defined above, are transferred to the user.
2. MoodMaster makes no representations or warranties with respect to this Web Site or its contents, which are provided for use "as is". MoodMaster disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Web Site and any Web Site with which it is linked. MoodMaster also makes no representations or warranties as to whether the information accessible via this Web Site, or any Web Site with which it is linked, is accurate, complete, or current.
3. It is the users' responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. Price information is subject to change without notice. MoodMaster reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the site and to make changes to the site and to the materials, products, programs, services or prices described in the site at any time without notice.
4. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MoodMaster and its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors shall not be liable for any claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if MoodMaster has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. The user assumes total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking, as they may consider necessary.
5. The user hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless MoodMaster from and against any and all claims, charges, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, expenses, and liabilities of whatever nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by MoodMaster directly or indirectly by reason of any act or omission which the user commits in breach of these terms and conditions and the obligations and warranties contained in them.
6. Intellectual Property .The names, images and logos identifying MoodMaster and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of MoodMaster Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of MoodMaster, or any other third party.
"This group is amazing; I have benefitted from it so much. It has helped me cope with my mental health problems, and everything I have learned will continue to help me for the rest of my life. I would recommend this course to anyone with mental health problems and even people just generally having difficulty day-to-day. Thank you."view more